Odoo is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality but extend to incorporate a Content Management System (CMS), a flexible and extensible eCommerce system, Project Management, Finance, Purchasing, Sales, Manufacturing, CRM, Point of Sale, Events, Blogs, Newsletters, Marketing, Warehouse Management, Financial Management, Website builder, Help Desk and Human Resources and more. Odoo has a unique modular approach to allow customers to start with one application and add other modules later.
Odoo is a mature product now at Version 10. With major offices in Belgium, New York, Hong Kong, San Francisco and India and over 400 staff, a network of global certified partners, established in more than 100 countries, deploy the solution locally. More than 2 million users rely on Odoo to run their business.
Why choose Odoo?
Odoo open source ERP is a feature rich, fully customisable ERP solution that can be specifically tailored to any business.
Odoo is a revolution in the professional ERP market as it :
- Places the main emphasis on professional services and customisation.
- Gives you a solution that it tailored to your specific needs - 100% requirements fit.
- Is flexible, can be customised and easy to integrate with a range of technologies.
- Uses the latest business intelligence tools to drive it.
- Is user-friendly, logical and non-restrictive.
- Is feature rich - covering all functional areas of a business.
- Has advanced, technically clean and extendable architecture.
- Has professional support and warranty like commercial software.
- Odoo covers all your business needs in a one-stop solution: no more interfaces between different software required. Odoo apps are perfectly integrated to each others, allowing you to fully automate your business processes.
- A unique value proposition
- Everything you need within a top notch user experience.
- The open source model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build hundreds of apps in just a few years.
- With strong technical foundations, Odoo's framework is unique. It provides top notch usability that scales across all apps.
- Usability improvements made on Odoo will automatically apply to all of our fully integrated apps.That way, Odoo evolves much faster than any other solution.
Odoo's distinct features :
- Odoo keeps on modifying due to its license free feature and thus latest source code is available whenever required.
- Integrating different modules like Sales, HR, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, CRM, etc.
- Managing all the background processes right from the inventory management to shipping, or from purchasing to production, or from marketing to invoicing, or from shopping through website to delivery and many more.
- Facilitates Charts/Graphs/Report generation, Quotations, Invoice creation, Email facilities, etc.
- Amalgamate the features like designing Templates, Blogs and Notes, Chat and Notification facilities, automatic Schedular, Project management.
- Managing multi-companies, multi-currencies and multi-languages as per the requirement.
- Offers Bootstrap CMS and eCommerce modules integrated in website builder with various Themes/Blocks/editing features, so that extra third party plugins need not to be installed for Website creation.
- Allows Portal access to customers, online payment through different payment acquirers that can be easily configured with Odoo.